Explore the extraordinary, the King’s way
King’s College Murcia is a top academic school in Spain, offering a personalised, high-quality British education with a holistic, stimulating curriculum designed to develop the creative & cognitive skills, values, attitudes and attributes of your child, enabling them to thrive in the changing world and achieve success within and beyond the classroom.
In King’s College Murcia we are experts in personalised, high-quality British education with an exploratory learning style. As a student here, your child will be encouraged to drive their own learning journey, build future-ready skills needed to thrive in the fast-changing world and achieve success within and way beyond the classroom.
What’s covered on our Open Days?:
- Chat with our senior staff and teachers to learn about our approach to teaching and learning
- Tour our campus & facilities to get a fuller picture of our safe and stimulating environment
- Talk to our current students and ask them about life at King’s College Murcia (if presencial)
- Discover the broad range of support offered to your child as a King’s student
- Come with your list of questions. We’ll address them all in our friendly Q/A sessions.
- Make an application to study at King’s College Murcia
10 reasons to choose King’s College Murcia for your child
- Founded in 1969, modelled after the most notable British institutions
- 1st High-Performance Learning (HPL) World Class School in the region
- More than 50 years of unparalleled educational excellence
- Highly qualified, native English speaking teachers
- Personalised learning with unique framework, developing skills for success
- British pre-nursery approach based on self-guided exploration
- Child-driven learning to create confident, self-reliant students
- Only school with BSO inspections & British govt. accreditations
- Consistently awarded as “Outstanding” by Penta International